Wednesday, May 16, 2018

MY LOVELIEST FRIENDS

My tremendously loving friends for the past years
who cannot see my eyes  having  even tiny bit of tear

They had gone through all my sinusoidal mood swings
may be that's why our friendship is tied with an unbreakable string

With them i had done some incredible things
that in the end turned out quiet interesting

While with them i was all always care free
as they were always there protecting me

Time passed incredibly fast with you girls
and that's what makes you my life's diamonds and pearls

Don't know how and when you girls became an important part of my life
I wonder now without you girls how am i going to survive. 

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...