Thursday, March 14, 2024

For my baby Zaviyar

It feels like yesterday when you were born

It feels like yesterday my world was adorn

It feels like I have touched the sky

Its because of you that underneath my feet heaven lies


My dear you are our life's most precious gift

My dear you have vanished all our life's rift

My dear you are my life's  utmost charm

My dear you have made our life peaceful and calm


Your lovely and naughty acts makes us forget our tensions and worries

Your smiles and laughter takes us to the loveliest glory

Your innocence and cuteness makes our loveliest story

Your melodious voice gives us the best and best memory



May your life be filled with happiness and health. We love you and will always do.

By

Your Mommy Sumbul.


 

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...