Sunday, April 7, 2024

Feeling a Bit

"Feeling a bit low I might get slow
But that doesn't mean I stopped I will always move forward and one day again I will for surely glow

Feeling a bit mad I might get sad
But that doesn't mean I am alone I know you are with me and for that I am always glad

Feeling a bit excited I might get enchanted
But that doesn't mean I stopped caring with you I will always be sparklingly ignited

Feeling a bit high I might touch the sky
But that doesn't mean I am alone you will always be with me where ever I fly"

Although I am always with you but we have to be our own mentor and one should always learn, Be it from others or from our own mistakes and we should go ahead and move forward as far as we can cause learn and always learn no matter how long this learning process takes.
 
Life is the journey in which at every step we learn and at most of the times we earn as well be it joyous memories or horrible lessons what goes on will always come back as a devoted passion.

Be the captain of our own ship and only we can never let it sink, no matter what happens and if there comes some water inside we can always let it glide and it will go back down in the river same as all our worries and tensions. They all are meant to be momentarily but with right choices we can always make our life bright.

Thank you for stopping by.
Signing off
Sumbul.
 

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...