Saturday, April 13, 2024

Some Mesmerizing Moments from my Life

 Greetings all,

Today I feel like sharing some of the unforgettable moments from my life which adds to my mesmerizing memories. Although there are many but sharing few with you all and saving it for my self .

The first and foremost  beautiful memory of life is the birth of my child , the moment when I first saw him in the operation theater was truly a magical one, I can't describe in words what it feels like to see and hold the tiny little angel who became an important essence of my life.

The next magical moment was my 28th birthday  , the last birthday of mine before getting married , the day I spent with my childhood friends and family and I for the first time ever donated my blood to an year old child. 

The next one is when I visited the PAF KAMRA an organization where fighter aircraft are made completely from scratch. O my my it still adds to my excitement when I first saw the F-16 aircraft closely I touched it , I explored it and I enjoyed that day to the fullest. 

Before visiting the KAMRA I got  opportunity to visit the PAF Nur Khan base where all the systematic operations for PAF were happening and to be very honest I have joined the Finishing school course truly for solely for this visit due to my interest in aviation.

The next magical moment was during the convocation of mine for my MSc degree , as I was walking towards the stage when my name was called with my qualification the random people were congratulating me , the wishes and the greetings still adds smile to my face.

When I was on UK I along with my friend (Meow) went to watch her brothers movie JALEEBI , we went to Wembley visited that town ate some yummy food and enjoyed a lot that day. My whole UK life was fantastic and the most joyous phase of my life which  I will always adore.

Sharing one of my previous blog The Scenic Beauty as this trip is also an amazing  memory of my life.

The birth of my child and my time in UK for my post graduate studies hold a special place in my heart and will be the truly mesmerizing moments of my life,

Thank you for stopping by, will add more in some other post as I am saving and dedicating this blog to my child.

Signing off 
Sumbul 








No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...