Friday, March 1, 2024

The Scenic Beauty

 Greetings All,

Today I am sharing an amazing and my first ever mesmerizing trip to Kashmir back in 2012.

Yes it was almost a decade ago but the memories are still fresh in my mind.

I took my trip with the adventure society of my institute back then and  was a solo adventurer among the others in that trip, but met some kind hearted people and made some amazing friends during that trip.

Other than meeting and making new friends and experiencing the beauty of nature during that trip , Almighty helped me in fulfilling one of my top most wish and that was to experience "SNOW". The trip was of about 7-9 days as far as I remember and started from Karachi on a bus till Islamabad and it took us 30 hours to reach Islamabad due to weather condition and after reaching Islamabad we continued our travel  till Muzaffarabad and stayed there for the night.

Sharing my first ever glimpse of snow on the way .


 

 The next day we went to Pir Chinasi for the day and that was the time when I had actually played in the snow and experienced that snowy mountain peak. Here is the glimpse of first time when I stepped on snow and it still boost up my happiness when ever I recall that day.


After that day trip we came back to Muzaffarabad and went to river Neelam the next day. And then the next day we continued our journey to line of control (the restricted mountainous area where one side of the river is Pakistan and other side is India). 
We stayed at Keran and I experienced  first ever snow fall of my life. 
In Keran we stayed for about 2 - 3 days as we can not go further due to land sliding. We went on hiking , played in snow , had some yummy food, talked with Indians on the other side of the river , met with some hospitable locals and had the best time of our life.

And then we came back to Muzaffarabad and stayed there for the night and continued our journey back to Islamabad the next day. 
From there I took the flight back home and the trip ended on a happy note.
On this trip I had experienced and learned a lot of the lessons which I will be sharing now and they are:
  • It's always good to take the next step and move on as life goes on.
  • Be good to others and you will be blessed with the best.
  • An Adventure may turn into a new venture so try to make your dreams into reality always.
and Lastly,
"Age is just a number you should always follow your heart ".


Thank you for stopping by.
Signing off,
Sumbul.
 






 



No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...