Thursday, January 31, 2019

Be the change you want to see!!

I will be the change I want to see
I will always try to follow the rules no matter what, the world thinks about me
I will always speak the truth no matter where ever I shall be.

I will never let the world know my weaknesses as I know well wishers are less and the one who envy are more.
I will always try to learn from my mistakes no matter how long this learning process takes.
I will still stand strong on my belief as in the end I want to die in peace.

I know honesty is the stupidest policy for surviving in this world.
But this is the best treasure I believe I can spread around!!

Most of us are running after money without realizing the fact. 
That after life ends will this money be of any use????

In the end I would like to say,

Be the change you want to see. 
Or else!!
You will always admire the world as an enchanted glory.

By 
Preety Pinky / Sumbul .

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...