Monday, December 28, 2020

An Un publish story from my past

These are my feelings which i haven't publish Almighty knows  why but now as i am sorting certain things in my life i realize i am still the same and Yes my actions does vary differently based on my circumstances but hey thats me. 



"If u feel like living live ur life to the fullest ,

If u don’t think u deserve to be in this world then ur first instinct is always correct and u should create ur own world y rely on others just to be happy , Happiness comes with in.

If u like shouting out loud, shout with the maximum pitch u can  just do what ever u feel like doing because in the end u ur self and ur heart is what u can adhere the loyalty out of all around life and life after death ,

U were created and that cant be undone

So live to fullest , the way u want the way  feel happy the way so feel relaxed the way u feel calm  they way u feel joy the way u feel like ur self and the way it wont affect ur life after death,

Cauz no matter how bloody or faithful ur relations are , they are just here only ."


i want to conclude that obey your GOD  and have fear of only HIM no one literally no one knows you well enough the way He does. 


Signing off,

SUMBUL ARIF 




No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...