Tuesday, December 15, 2020

It's Been A While


It's been a while since I shared some things

It's been a while since some happenings  

It's been a while I felt so strong 

It's been a while that Allhumdulilah nothing has been wrong 

It's been a while i roam  around 

It's been a while all is safe and sound 

It's been a while since the glitch is removed 

It's been a while I have moved 

It's been a while life is bliss 

It's been a while since I climbed the cliff 

It's been a while since I have written 

It's been a while but I guess it comes with in 

All I now know no matter what happened Almighty is with me 

All I now know that true loves only exist in your own family 

All I now know no matter what the circumstances are the love of your parents can never be taken a part . 

As it's been a while and I know that ALLHUMDULILAH and MASHALLAH I am blessed with the best .

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...