Monday, January 4, 2021

A Beauty from my PAST

Well written long time ago during the last semester of my BE MECHATRONICS Journey 💗😍

"

Living an engineer's life has its own beauty
Maintaining every thing properly is now my additional duty
Exploring new things is what I love
May be that's why for me Mecha is all above
From wooden work to construction I had learned a lot
May be that's the way to me it should be bought
From sweet loving incredible and sinusoidal turns
In this short journey I had lot to Learn
Every thing in this world happens for a reason
And that's why I will soon become a Mechatronics engineer "

Signing off
SUMBUL ARIF

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...