Thursday, April 29, 2021

A Miraculous Destiny

Assalam u Alaikum and welcome to the first ever blog post by Mrs Umar yes Allhumdulilah by the grace of Almighty I i.e Sumbul Arif got married to Umar Younas on 3.4.2021  a day to cherish for ever and ever this day holds an amazing miracle and an amazing fantasy of my life i.e according to islamic calender i was born on 12 of Shaban (holy month before Ramadan) back in 1993 and the day i.e 3.4.2021 islamically was 21 of Shaban. And yes i had my nikkah on the evening of 2.4.2021 but we started our journey together on 3.4.2021. Religiously nikkah is the start of married life.

https://images.app.goo.gl/1EXWL4oVPR8FfGrE9

But in our society the Rukhsati (Departure of a bride from her parents home to her husband's). Is some time done later. So in our case that happened.

Since my childhood i am a truest believer of fantasy as for me it takes me to the world free from worries and tensions and STRESS and yes as they say YOU ARE A PICTURE OF YOUR BELEIVES so one should always stay positive as another miracle towards mine Miraculous Destiny was the day 28.1.2021 when I personally decided that i will be staying in my home land and yes by the evening of that particular day ,with the Blessings of My Almighty our parents decided that we i.e Umar and Sumbul will become US forever and ever INSHAHALLAH and Ameen and since that day I always ended my day on a positive note Allhumdulilah. 

From connecting to my Soulmate i.e Umar Younas to meeting and living with him my Trust and my Values has been Tremendiculously increasing towards my GOD i.e My ALLAH yes up and downs are a part of life but again one should never lose HOPE and Maintain their Trust Towards their GOD.

THANK YOU for stopping by, Singing off for the time being.

Regards

Mrs Sumbul Umar.

2 comments:

Fatima Najeeb said...

Congratulations once again sumbul❤may you be blessed with the best of everything and a life full of love and happiness.

Sumbul Arif said...

THANKS Fatima ♥️💕🥰

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...