Monday, April 22, 2019

SZABIST MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT (2010-2014)

Surely you will succeed just never give up.
My SZABIST's  Mechatronics Department Faculty
They had taught us with their utmost sincerity


From my coco-nutty nature Ma'am to supportive twin Doctors from UK
Every one including my Brotherly Sir and MANY Friendly Teachers,
Tried
 their level best to make us versatile engineer.


By mentoring us to climb the wisdom's upper most Cliff
Also providing gateways to think behind the box with in a Blink


Al tough there were many points where we thought injustice was done,
But what matter was that in the end the journey was surely great FUN................



Written by Me 
Back in 2014 in July when my result was announced oh my my what a blessed day it was , Surely i am Blessed to have the best...............................


No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...