Monday, April 22, 2019

TRIBUTE TO MY FIRST EVER JOB IN PAKISTAN

For My BACHA LOOG (KIDS) OF SMCS A LEVELS 2019


When i started this journey back in January 2019 my feelings for you were:


YOU made my fun today you laughed at my teachings 
I tried to guide you for betterment ,
I tried to be your genuine friend.

As after this momentary journey ends 
I don't want others to laugh at your failures,
I don't want you to feel left out,

I want to see you at your best 
I want you to shine like a diamond in :
whatever career you choose 
or 
What ever life suggest.


Then latter on :

Remember  one thing i will try to be your friend till only i can bear all your momentary non sense
As in the end your defeat is what i can't accept!
I won't let you sink even if the whole ship sank 

As I trust you all fully , you all are best in your own way, You all just need to trust your self and compete your self in order to achieve excellence.
And you can do it only and only if you think and trust your instinct.

Lastly As per my famous dialog 
Three things i want from you guys and i will be your genuine friend
  • Discipline
  • Good Conduct
  • Good Grades
To all my kids if at any point in your life you feel like you are trapped from all around , Firstly Trust yourself or follow your religious book 
or else you can count on me as i am just an email away , I may respond late but surely i will respond as soon as i read your mail one day but this commitment is only till the time I am alive .....................................

Peace Out and Good Luck for your Future and Stay Happy and Blessed always.


Signing out
Ms. Sumbul Arif



No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...