Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The Joyous Journey ❤🧿

Greetings all so here i am  sharing my most precious and the most beautiful yet my mostly desired and amazing journey with you all.

"The journey has started for how long i have no clue.

But dear it was 8th of July 2022 that i got to know about my life's foremost wish is coming  true.

I have no idea yet when i will be able to hold you in my arms.

Kiss you and hug you and try to groom you as a human who is the best one for us as well as for all.

I have no clue yet who you will be but my loveliest dear you are and will always be the precious part of me.

The journey i am now experiencing is beyond my understanding but for sure this is  the most amazing ride for me in this life and in heaven.

My loveliest dear you are and will always be our first one no matter yet how many siblings you will  have who will bloom like the preetiest flowers in our loveliest tiny little garden.

My dearest darling mommy and papa g will always love you and try to upbring you as a shinning star.

Who will not only be the spark of our eyes but will also prove to be a blessing for this world in a loveliest avatar.

Lots of love and prayers for your safe arrival into our life and ofcourse in this  world.

Your mommy and papa g are waiting patiently yet excitingly for your arrival as a Blessing and the most precious gift."

And we welcomed a baby boy on 7/3/2023 Alhumdulilah.

 Thank you for stopping by. And please remember us in your prayers and lastly Be happy Stay happy and have a healthy and peaceful life ahead Inshahallah and Ameen.❤🧿

Signing off,
Sumbul/Preety Pinky 

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...