Saturday, August 20, 2022

WORLD

Greetings all , 

and 

Assalam U aliakum for my Muslim followers , 

Today  i will be by using poem again written by me during my childhood for explaining my perspective of the world around me, The poem was written i guess in between FLOWER  https://sumbularif.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-first-ever-poem-written-long-long.html and the MOMENT I DIE https://sumbularif.blogspot.com/2020/08/the-moment-i-die.html.  

During my childhood days when i had no clue what the world actually is because my world use to revolve around my family , friends and my educational institute at that time.

MEAN WORLD:

Why people in this world are mean?
Why happiness of others cannot be seen?
Why do they act nicely in front of others?
Why do they actually hates each other?
Why there is no one to help?
When someone actually need help
Why people in this world are mean?
Why happiness of others cannot be seen?
Why people are not happy about what they have?
Why they want everything that other have?
Why people in this world are greedy?
Why they are crazy about making money?
Why people in this world are mean?
Why happiness of others cannot be seen?
Why they are not afraid of death?
Why they are living fear free breath?
Can anyone tell me why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clouds of happiness are not seen on the sky!!!

By Preety Pinky

There were lots and lots of question in my mind which i couldn't share with any one at that time so Mean world was a product of that phase of my life. Now as an individual of 29 years oh yeah they say never ask a lady her age cause she wont be accurately tell that ,but guess what i believe there is no harm to any one if you say truth and stand strong on your values. Now at this stage of mine where i hopefully be joining my academic life again soon in the field of aviation after a GAP of 6 years which i am really excited about, currently my perspective about the world has changed a lot .

Geographically this world i.e. planet Earth in which we all are living currently is comprised of three part of water and one part of land but for an individual the world is a specific physical area used for living . where as society is developed on the basis of our social , economical and medical circumstances. I may be missing some features but you are free to add to it further in comments. yesterday an incident happened with me while i was shopping in my homeland when a shop keeper uncle complimented me that "Beta ap bht puranay zamanay ki lagti ho aj kal ki larkian bht chalak hoti hay " meaning that according to him i belong to quiet old time where as the girls now a days are quiet clever . well internally i want to laugh out loud on that compliment but due to social circumstances i kept my emotion inside and left his shop after my shopping was done on a happy note , because he was an anonymous individual for me but that compliment boosted my confidence and made me happy about my self because i am now a married women of 29 years and still he compared me with girls , well i guess i would have replied to that uncle about my age and transition from a girl to a lady but still thanks to Almighty my dearest GOD i am still appearing to be a girl in front of society.

Now i can say that the questions should have been targeted to society rather than the world and As i use to admire Miley Cirus of US based sitcom Hannah Montana during that phase of my life. "Best of both worlds" by her use to be my favorite song and plays as important role in that phase of my life.

Where as now i have experienced two different societies during my academic life one is my homeland PAKISTAN whom i love the most , my nationality the place where i was born and the other is UK whom i admire the most based on living experiences as an individual.

Now concluding my post on the following notes:

  • Society and world are two separate entities based on a similar features and characteristics.
  • You can be the pioneer of your own society but not the world.
  • Societies are comprised for living things where as world is meant for both living and non living things.
Lastly BE TRUE AND BE YOU , no matter what this world thinks about you.

signing off for the time being,
Sumbul.

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...