Tuesday, September 6, 2022

LIFE

 Hey all ,

Today I feel like sharing my perspective about LIFE, First and foremost it is the most precious gift that your creator has given to you and we all shall always be thankful for that. For many pupils life is a long long journey with happy , sad , joyful , hurtful and several other aspects which ever you feel like naming it . 

Now as for this blog post I i.e. the individual by the name , (Name: the first ever gift given to an individual for his/ her identity) of SUMBUL will again be sharing some bits about my academic journey including some of the angels who were a part it as well.

Due to personal reason I wont be naming them but when ever they will be reading it they will knew who I am referring to as my angels, so far I  have studied in like 7-8  institutes in my life.

The journey begins from my first ever institute located in Karachi Pakistan in which I have studied from Nursery till grade 3 and we were a group of 3 girlies together as a friends and then for my 4th grade I was transferred to another institute where I have also few friends but then for my grade 5th - 8th I was admitted to another one where we were a group of 4 girlies out of which I am still in contact with 2 of them, and then lastly for my matriculation I was admitted to another institute closer to my locality in Karachi Pakistan .

Then comes the part of my high school which was a short term 2 years based journey but we were a group of 6 girlies who are still connected to me through social media.

And then comes my professional qualification part of my educational life i.e. I started my BE Mechatronics Engineering degree from SZABIST Karachi Pakistan, where I met several individuals but some angels became an important part of my life and are still connected with me although my BEME journey ended in 2014. 

After completing by BEME journey I decided to pursue my studies further in the field of Aviation by doing MSc in Aerospace Engineering from UOH an institute based in UK and completed my degree back in 2016 and during this journey I met some of most amazing personalities of my life who are still in contact with me as well.

And then  I did a Finishing school course of about 6 months from an Pak Air force affiliated institute in Pakistan where again I have some angels as well.

Now today as I had recapped my academic journey I am truly Blessed by my ALMIGHTY for letting me learn and experiences during different phases of my life. Concluding my post by following lessons.

  • Knowledge is never wasted but creates wisdom.
  • You are the captain of your own ship so sail wisely.
  • AND lastly always keep on moving one way or the other you shall always reach your enchanted DESTINY.
 Signing off for the time being,

SUMBUL / PREETY PINKY.

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...