Saturday, February 11, 2023

My Dearest Mahad

 An angelic personality and the moral so high

Thats my friends is Muhammad Mahad Bilal 

A charming attire and spirit so high

Thats my friends is his charm to make him fly

Full on fighter and defender is his avatar

As one day  he will become world wide famous star

From becoming a part of loveliest family 

He has for sure Blessed us with atmost serenity

My dearest madu although i have already been aunt twice but becoming yours had made you my tiny little angel in disguise.

Cant wait to hold you in my arms.

Kiss you, hug you and feel your melodious charm.

Stay Blessed and happy my dearest 

And Thank you for becoming the man in my life who is the most strongest.


No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...