Sunday, March 26, 2023

For My dearest son Zaviyar

 From the first positive strip to your arrival my dearest baby the journey was full of different emotions but the most memorable journey of my life. My Zaviyar you know when i first saw you in the operation theather i felt the most luckiest women in the world. You are the most precious gift by my Almighty. My Zaviyar mommy cant express what it feel like to have you in her life but now my dear its confirm that my life will always revolve around you. You are the apple of my eye and the biggest chunk of my heart. My dearest Zaviyar mommy loves you alot alot alot.

My dearest Zaviyar you are my life

My dearest Zaviyar without you now mommy wont be able to survive 

My dearest Zaviyar may Almighty bless you with endless Blessings

My dearest Zaviyar may he always keep you under his shadow

My dearest Zaviyar may you always shine with a loveliest glow

My dearest Zaviyar may you conquer your desires and wishes in a lovely avatar

My dearest Zaviyar may you always achieve your goals like a super star

My dearest Zaviyar you are my tiny little angel who will always be a special piece of my heart no matter where ever we are.

My dearest Zaviyar stay Blessed , Happy , Healthy and always be mine cause you are the most precious gift that Almighty has Blessed mommy with.


By

Mommy of Zaviyar / Sumbul.

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...