Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Feels like

 It feels like a lot has been gone

It feels like my baby has grown

It feels like yesterday when he was born


It feels like I have changed a lot

It feels like theres been a lot that is bought

It feels like my life is now filled in a happiest pot 


It feels like time passed so quickly

It feels like I have attained victory

It feels like rest is buried as an history


It feels like my world belongs to you 

It feels like mommy will always stand by you

It feels like and it is the most amazing truth that my son you are my biggest star and baby mommy will always love you alot no matter where ever we are.


By

Mommy of Zaviyar.


No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...