Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Heart to Heart

 Greetings all,

Today I am sharing  my thoughts and feelings about my life as a parent.

Well to start with let's just rewind to who i was few years back and who I have become now. Since my friends from all phases of life knows I was and still am a individual who follows the rule yes I do give tough time to me as well as others if I think things are not by the book.

"It's hard to start but I will always  try

It's hard to comprehend but I will always try

It's hard to do but I will always try

It's hard to act accordingly but I will always try

It's really hard but I won't give up and will always try. "

They say heaven lies underneath mother's feet, But I say parenthood is the journey for both mother and father. So duties of raising a child should be mutually shared by them. 

To be very honest I have seen that in our asian society father work as a provider while mother's duty is for the complete upbringing of the child which is completely wrong.

No I am not trying  to follow the western culture and style of living but I do admire that to some extent based on my life experiences during my MSc journey.

As an individual who tries to follow Islam I am sharing  the link of the article which helped me to understand the duties of  parent as a follower of Islam.

https://www.parhlo.com/relationship-between-parents-and-children-according-to-islam

To be very honest motherhood is so far the toughest yet the most pleasant journey of my life and I am and will always try to do my best for my little angel. And will make him the bestest  individual for this life and the life after the day of judgement Inshahallah and Ameen.

Signing off for the time being.

Sumbul.



No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...