Sunday, April 21, 2024

Marriage , Parenting and Feminisms

 Greetings all,

Firstly let me introduce my self . My name is Sumbul and I love writing and sharing my perspective and values on this forum as well as on Instagram and Facebook. My educational background  comprises of MSc in Aerospace Engineering and BE in Mechatronics Engineering along with a course of Personality development. Other than that I love travelling and exploring new things and places. And domestically I am a mother of an adorably amazing child and aunt to some wonderful angels who I have introduced on this forum long ago.

Now let me explain few of the concepts which I believe in this society are wrong according to me. At first I am highlighting the concept of parenting as mentioned in my previous post , If a Child comes into this world by both mother and father then the role of upbringing the child is to be completed by both the mother and father mutually , where as what I have seen in my Asian society is that father plays the role of provider and financial support and mother's role is to teach the values and up bring the child .

Secondly I want to share my perspective about feminisms , A male and female are two different individuals and there roles of living in the society are different . Yes I do believe that a women should be financially and morality independent but they should have a support by a man and No I am not saying that the man should be her husband / boyfriend , It can be her father most importantly as no one in this world is comparable with him and lastly her son.

Thirdly I am sharing my perspective about marriage . A marriage is the union of a male and female in our society and that union is done for the better life of both and for creating and supporting there up coming family as well as supporting there parents as well . The first and foremost duty of the man in the marriage is to provide his women an independent home they both can mutually create their world and live the life of their dreams. I Do admire the features of western world where a man and women mutually build up their life together. Where as in my society the marriage starts with parents arranging a household for their child in the form of dowry and financially managing the events of the marriage which I believe is completely wrong . The union of two souls should be done when the are ready to adhere reality and have the power to face this world.

Now I should sign off from this post and will share more in the upcoming posts, Till then feel free to add more in the comments and have a happy and peaceful life.

yours truly,

Sumbul/Preety Pinky


#marriage, #parenting , #female , #union


No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...