Thursday, May 2, 2024

LIVE and LET LIVE

 Greetings All,

Today I feel like sharing and most probably ranting about some things.

Well first and the most important bit of my sharing is LIVE and LET LIVE as well. Unfortunately in our society people are more concerned about other people life than Thier own , I mean I do understand they care for you but remember not all wishers are your well wisher be careful in sharing your battles with some one . At times Fight solo and win like a champion no matter what game it is . And also remember if you don't win be happy at least you tried. There was a poem I learned when I was in grade 5 and sharing few of the important verse from that which say :

TIS A LESSON  YOU  SHOULD READ TRY AGAIN. 

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY AGAIN.

Never stop trying why care for others when you can care for your self .

The second thing which I personally don't like is sympathy we don't need sympathy we always need encouragement which we  we should give as well as take. Never sympathise just emphasize and motivate you never know what colour you can bring in some ones black and white life.



Yesterday I stepped in the pool after almost 3.5 years and trust me as soon as I jumped in and let my body float I was in the world of wonders , There was me and the water only , I was free and floating like a baby , free of worries,  free of tensions there was a calmness inside me till the time I stayed in the water.
Just like water staying in a pool calmly until and unless it is disturbed by an external force it stays calm . So try and not become a reason for triggering stress in some ones else life . Live and let live.

Thank you for stopping by,
Signing off for the time being,
Sumbul 



No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...