Sunday, April 28, 2024

My New Venture AAZM

 Greetings all,

Today I would like to share with you all about my upcoming new venture AAZM , a syncronym of the name of four of my life's important children Affan, Anabiyah , Zaviyar and Mahad. Affan Anabiyah and Mahad are my sisters kids and half mine as well where is Zaviyar is my angel. So as you all know I have been to many adventures be it the The Scenic Beauty or My Life in UK or many others which are yet to be disclosed, I always wanted to start up some thing of my own an entity that belongs to me. So me and my sisters decided to start up a fashion based  business of AAZM which will be all about fashion and glory . 


Just like on this forum I share my life and views about life and living.  On AAZM it will be all about my vision about fashion although I will be catering the local vendors as well but It will all be our liking and choice. Be it clothing , Jewellery, Bags , Accessories and many other items all will a statement of us.

Panning to launch soon online and  I will be needing your prayers as what I have heard is that "Prayers can change the destiny".

Please feel free to share this post and let's make AAZM a magical reality of my life.

Thank you for stopping by.

Signing off,

Sumbul

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...