Thursday, April 25, 2024

My Delightful and Unforgettable life in UK


 Greetings All,

Today I would to highlight  my journey towards UK and perspective about life there.

I have stayed in UK for my studies back from 2015 till 2016 and visited the UK twice once in 2019 and in 2022 as a visitor. First and foremost comes  the purpose of visit which can be study , tourism , family and medical related or any other . After the purpose of the visit is confirmed then comes the VISA for which  VFS Global is one of the Visa's And Immigration partner for Pakistan , which means that visa processing is done through them. The process can easily be found on the mentioned website. And after attaining visa comes the ticket which can be bought through any channel some of my trusted one are skyscanner and booking.com but there are many and you can also choose the official website of the desired airline.

Now after attaining the visa and tickets, comes the astonishing part of travelling , I would say astonishing and magical because in 2015 I had my first ever international trip and that was to UK for MSc in Aerospace Engineering and I was upgraded to business class free of cost thanks to some angels at Emirates airline who made sure I had the most convenient travel as a first time solo traveler.

I started my University and on the first day which was my 22nd Birthday as well I met with my bestie and mentor along with some other wonderful people who helped me settling in UK.

For what I have experienced is that for educated people life in UK in very simple and relaxing , they start their day in morning and ends their day by evening and had family time for dinner. I do admire that lifestyle from the core of my heart because they may not be that religious but they for sure  are true to their values.

You can have your life style established the way you want like when I lived in UK from 2015-2016 my life was peaceful and relaxing with some challenges which I surpassed my passion and motivation. And when I visited the UK in 2019 as a visitor my stay was that much overwhelming and I came back to my homeland with in a month although I could have stayed more as I got the visa of more duration. 

Then I got opportunity to revisit the UK for MSc in Aviation Management but I couldn't pursued that degree due to my pregnancy and I left my University and came back and started focusing on my domestic life.

Yes I am a Mechatronics Engineer with a post graduate degree of MSc in Aerospace Engineering and that will always be true till I am alive as some one wise said and I quote "Knowledge is never wasted but creates wisdom". 

I may not be utilizing my education but my qualification is still and will always be a part of me. 

I am Thankful to Almighty and the people who made my life magical they know who they are from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for stopping by,

Signing off for the time being,

Sumbul 

No comments:

We all are Worthy in our own Way

 Greetings All, It's been long since I posted but here I am back again sharing.  As they say life is to be lived and each moment is to b...